Food Establishment Complaints

If you wish to file a complaint about a food establishment, you must call the Environmental Health Division at 816-881-7070.

Please note: If the establishment is located within the city limits of Kansas City or Independence, you must contact their Health Departments directly.
  • Kansas City Food Complaints: 816-513-6315
  • Independence Food Complaints: 816-325-7194