Pension Plan Board of Trustees
To establish rules, and to interpret and administer Jackson County's pension plan.
- An 11-member board established under the Jackson County pension plan.
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Director of Human Resources
- Nine members appointed by the County Executive, subject to the approval of the County Legislature:
- One active member of the plan employed by the Circuit Court
- One active member of the plan from the bargaining unit within the Office of the Prosecuting Attorney and with which the Office of the Prosecuting Attorney has a valid Memorandum of Understanding, whose initial term will be no more than 2 years and any and all subsequent terms for the initial appointee or his successor shall be for no more than 4 years of the term of the Memorandum of Understanding, whichever is less.
- Two other active Members of the Plan, but not more than 1 from any 1 department.
- Four independent business executives with special consideration to be given to those with investment experience.
- One labor leader or union representative affiliated with a labor organization or union with which the Employer has a current Memorandum of Understanding.
|Scott Brinkman||Member of Plan: Circuit Court EE||June 23, 2017||Feb. 17, 2020|
|Patrick "Duke" A. Dujakovich
||Labor - AFL - CIO
||Sept. 24, 2014||Dec. 31, 2017|
||Member of Plan: Human Resources Director
|B. Stephen Gillis||Business Executive||May 5, 2015||Feb. 17, 2018|
|Diane Kimzey||Member of Plan||Jan. 23, 2017||Feb. 17, 2019|
|Beto Lopez||Independent Business Executive||Jan. 23, 2017||Feb. 17, 2019|
||Independent Business Executive
||April 29, 2013||Feb. 17, 2017|
||Member of Plan||Jan. 23, 2017||Feb. 17, 2019|
||Member of Plan: Prosecutor's Office||Jan. 23, 2017||Feb. 17, 2019|
||Sept. 24, 2014||Feb. 17, 2018|