Ownership Change

To establish an Ownership Change on an individual personal property account you must bring the following documents to our offices:
  • Please bring your Vehicle Titles, Vehicle Registrations or Renewals
  • Or your Missouri Application for Title and Title (if a new purchase, the back of the title must be properly completed)
  • Or Marriage Certificate
  • Or Divorce Decree