Lake Jacomo Marina is located in Fleming Park, south of Woods Chapel Road on West Park Road.
Sit back and relax. Let us take you on a summer cruise!
Join us for a scenic tour of beautiful Lake Jacomo Saturdays and Sundays at 11 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. Ticket sales begin at noon, and space is limited.
Rides, lasting approximately one hour, begin promptly at the time scheduled. Children must be accompanied by an adult, and no pets are allowed.
Children (12 or younger): $5.00
For additional information call Lake Jacomo Marina at (816) 795-8888.
This "state of the art" marina is also open during the summer months for dock fishing on weekdays only. With more than 80 watercraft available, this marina is the largest boat rental facility in the Kansas City Metro area. Lake Jacomo Marina also provides the following services:
- Full Service Convenience Store
- Bait and Tackle
- State Fishing Licenses
- One-Day Jackson County Boating Permits
- Fuel and Boating Supplies
- Three Lake Area Boat Ramps
- Boat Waste Pump-out Station
- Pontoon Boat, Fishing Boat, Paddle Boat & Canoe Rentals available Memorial Day thru Labor Day
7401 W. Park Rd. Blue Springs, MO 64015
7 am - 7 pm
eff. May 15