1. Catering Operation Permit Application

    Any individual or business with a restaurant-type food permit that conducts food service activities outside of the permitted establishment, may obtain a Catering Operation Permit.

  2. Farmer's Market Permit Application

    For information regarding the sale of food at a Farmer's Market, please review the Farmer's Market and Other Public Functions General Information guidelines:

  3. Food Establishment & Mobile Food Pre-Opening

    Prior to opening a food establishment or mobile food unit for the first time, after a change of ownership or after remodeling, you are required to obtain a Food Establishment or Mobile Food Vendor Permit.

  4. Temporary Food Permit Application

    If you are planning to provide food at a celebration or event, you are required to obtain a Temporary Food Permit.